Wednesday, January 18, 2017

More Summer Fun (August back post)

I don't even remember what this was called, but it was with Derek's work.....I don't think directly, but anyway......it was a fun activity for the kids! :)

Water balloon toss competition

The girls made it to the final two teams!

I think their balloon may have been pop proof though!

Obstacle course

I can't even tell you how many laps Blake did. He was loving it!

Then there was this toss game. They couldn't quite get the hang of it....they were great at throwing them high, but not very far.


What summer isn't complete without a weekend to the London Theatres!?! This years shows were: The Railway Children, Impossible (a magic and illusion show), Stomp (again), Wicked (again)

With some of our favorites from the cast of Impossible

While in London we, of course, went to M&M world

Finally made it to Neal's Yard

Figured we see what the fuss was all about with these FREAK shakes. (don't get what the fuss is about!)

I thought guns were illegal in the UK?!?

And a weekend in London is just not complete without some amazing street food!


One more summer pic to share:

We usually do lots of bike rides. This particular day I had something that needed to be put in the Royal Mail, so the kids rode their bikes. Blake still didn't have the hang of his bike yet so he rode the tricycle. His little legs had to be soooo tired after the long trek to the post office and back!

 

No comments: