Sunday, January 29, 2017

December {back post}

December was a whirlwind!!! We got back from the Christmas markets and started putting up the Christmas tree (so technically this would be November, but it just feels more right putting it with Dec). Super busy with Christmas parties, school activities and so much more!

Caught a few pics of the kids decorating the tree.

Allie didn't want to decorate, she just wanted to pass out the ornaments


Their donations to be sent off to a Bulgarian refugee camp.


Angel tree donations


Elfy came back for a visit. Here he is with his "elf" portrait.


Hedgehog Singers Christmas caroling at the bx.

besties

Then onto base Children's Christmas party



Christmas Concert at school


Church Christmas party


Squadron Children's Christmas Party











Flight Christmas party. Didn't even see the kids as they were off with their new friends


The treat that I made for pretty much every Christmas type get together, along with my cookies of course.


Another sweet Christmas card from Allie



Christmas pantos! I was lucky enough to go with both Blake and Avery on their pantomime field trips. I didn't get any pics with Ave, but snapped a couple with Blake. Can you believe he didn't even want to sit by me?! Not on the bus or during the play! And he wanted me to go sooooo bad!


Panto on base with some of the guys that work with Derek.




We had Christmas early in the Huber household as the kids and I were heading to Indiana for Christmas break.

No comments: