Monday, October 24, 2011

Stop Talking

So there is a lady at the bus stop that likes to talk. We always get stuck there for awhile and I don't want to be rude and just walk away. Today was no different. Avery was getting frustrated and started gritting her teeth and saying "stop talking." I think the lady finally figured out what Avery was saying and after another 5 minutes she was done. As soon as she started walking away Avery says, "Uh, why that lady not stop talking? She talks FOREVERRRRRR." I told Avery she needed to be quiet. She wasn't having any of that. "Mom, she always talk for long time." I tried to distract her by asking her to sing a song. Her mind was still on that lady. "I tried to tell her the moon was smiling. She not even look at me."

4 comments:

Craig and Ashley said...

Too funny Avery!!!

alice.scanlon said...

Kids tell it like it is !! Oh, Avery your so cute!

Nicole and Abe said...

So funny! Weird, because I can't imagine Avery talking so much since I haven't seen her FOREVER!! Kids are so funny that they don't have a filter at all!

Erin's Blog said...

So cute! I love it that she was just saying what everyone was thinking!