Monday, October 10, 2011

More of Blake

5 Weeks
Cuddling with Mommy - His Favorite thing to do
Getting dressed up for Dad (we picked him up from the airport Friday night -- he was gone for 2 weeks, half of baby boy's life so far) You can tell Blake isn't feeling very well. I had the flu, AGAIN. I think he caught some of it too.
Our first baby to take a pacifier
Our Kiddos
I LOVE this. All too often I'll walk out of the room for a brief moment and Blake will start crying. I'll come back and find this! Avery is sharing her blankey with him. She knows it comforts her so it must comfort him too! She's a sweetheart and loves her brother dearly.

3 comments:

Craig and Ashley said...

Lol too funny that pacifier in his mouth looks two times the size of him!! :). Good that he takes it, Conner did and it was a lifesaver we were able to get rid of it early too, so it was like he never had it!! But for now it is a good thing!!! love the pics, hope to see you soon!!

Bryan and Kim said...

I can't believe she's sharing her blankie!!! Thats true sibling love. I'm sorry you had the flu again...I knew I should have sprayed the ENTIRE can of lysol instead of just half of it! Love you guys.

alice.scanlon said...

Blake, you are getting so big......