Friday, October 28, 2011

Kindergarten ~ First Nine Weeks

I had Parent Teacher Conference yesterday. Allie is doing awesome! She's doing everything that is expected of them by this point (and more!) Her teacher's comments were, "Allison is a very sweet and friendly student. She is performing very well academically.Allison has excellent classroom behavior." She also mentioned that Allie is very quiet and doesn't talk unless she's called upon. She does talk and interact with her peers though. Sounds a lot like me!

Now for some pictures:
This week is 'Red Ribbon' Week. The kids had a theme for each day. I failed to take pictures on most of the days. I did get one today for hat day.
Yesterday was Twin/Buddy day. So, Allie and her friends Sydney and Ellie all dressed alike. It was so cute. Allie got off of the bus on Wednesday telling me their plan, "white t-shirts and purple shorts." Well, Allie doesn't have purple shorts. I told Allie I would call Ellie's Mom and try to arrange something else. Lori must have been thinking the same thing because she called me before I even had a chance to call her. She was out shopping so she just picked up these shirts and hair bows for all 3 girls. This picture was taken at the pumpkin patch last night. Ellie couldn't make it. :( I guess both Sydney and Ellie's moms went to school yesterday to take their picture. I'll have to try and get a copy from one of them.

Allie & Samantha
Miguel, Sydney, Samantha, ?, Natalie, Justin, Allie, ?

                                                                           Story Time

5 comments:

alice.scanlon said...

Allie, you are growing up way to fast. What cute shirts!

alice.scanlon said...

Miss Avery is ready for story time!

Bryan and Kim said...

Oh this is adorable! and I love when Allie poses! They're both getting too big! Miss you guys :)

Nicole and Abe said...

Allie does look so grown up in these pictures! That is great she is doing so well in school!

TerriV said...

Looks like the pumpkin patch was a
fun time! Avery looks like she is
ready for Halloween, love her orange shirt. Allie and her friend
look so cute dressed alike!