I'm not sure she was feeling the greatest but she really didn't want to miss her first game. She was bummed that Thursday's soccer practice was canceled due to rain and lightning (which we really needed). Anyway, she was hesitant to go after the ball. I don't think she likes the "roughness". At this age everyone is just like a swarm of bees all bunched up together going after the ball so I guess that can be a bit overwhelming and, at times, claustrophobic. It was pretty funny to watch though. Coach Greg does an excellent job of subbing everyone in and out equally. Her team scored a goal at the very beginning of the game and another at the very end, making the score 2-2.
| Posing with her friend, Addison, before the game |
Warming up
Go Mighty Starfish
Go Soccer Starfish......or whatever you are called. They changed their name 4 times during their team huddle chants.
7 comments:
Good Job Allie!! I remember watching your mom play soccer!! Love the pink uniforms!
Allie, I love your pink uniforms! Have lots of fun playing soccer.
So cute! Erika tried soccer last year. All she did was stand around and talk to the other girls about their hair or what they were wearing (they didn't wear uniforms). Needless to say...we aren't doing soccer this year. I hope Allie is having fun with soccer. It's in her genes.
:( so sad we missed this...
Holy PINK!! Super cute, LOVE that they kept changing their name!
Allie you look awesome in PINK, I
know it is your favorite color!!!
Love you,
Mony
I love little kid soccer! I am coaching Ryan's team! So fun!
Post a Comment