Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Wish

I cannot wait for the day that my husband gets a regular working schedule. He is NEVER home. He's constantly on the road. The only perks to that are that he's racking up some nice mileage for us (to hopefully us on an extra long vacation sometime soon). And, of course, the perks for him......he gets to see the world. JEALOUS!! When he is "home", meaning not out of town, he works 12-18 hour days and usually spends at least a third of his days on the weekends doing some sort of work for his job.

It's really starting to take a toll on me, especially now with a newborn in the house. I'm exhausted (physically, mentally and emotionally). I swear I'm going to have gray hair by the end of the year. It's not easy being a single Mom of three. Now is especially trying with everyone sick. I have never had much patience but, what little I did have, is quickly dwindling away. I wish there was some way I could figure out how to develop more. I know it's affecting our children. The fact that their Dad is gone all of the time affects them too. There is so much more that I could say. My Our wish is just for Daddy to have a normal schedule. Please.

4 comments:

Craig and Ashley said...

Love you Brooke!! This is only a chapter in your life, one day you will get to turn the page:)!

alice.scanlon said...

Ashley says it perfectly! Love you

Tami H. said...

I am tired for you, but hang in there super momma!! Call whenever you need to talk or need a break.

TerriV said...

Brooke,

Being a stay at home mom, and some
times single parent, has got to be
one of the hardest jobs ever. You
need to lean on family and friends,
we are all here for you:) Ditto to
what Ash said, everything will fall
into place and get easier.
Love you,
Mom