Trunk or Treat
At least Allie loved this wig despite all its imperfections. It was my first time ever making a wig.....
BOO
We Booed people this year. It's when you put together a basket and deliver it to the person by ding dong ditching. This way it's all done in secret and the receiver will never know who it was from. This kind of thing is right up Allie's alley. She's such a giver and is always thinking of others. We picked three families that have done a lot for us lately. The girls had a lot of fun doing this!
The baskets were filled with fun things for the kids in the families as well as some store bought and home made treats (chocolate covered pretzels and pumpkin rice krispie treats).
We're kind of bummed me never made it to Sea World's Spootakular but, then again, we can't do everything.
6 comments:
Love the pics, wish these trick or
treaters could come to my house.
Girls, I love your costumes and mom
did a great job on your wig Allie.
Blake looks alot like Allie when
she wore that costume. Allie looks
more and more like Derek:) I'm sure
the families that got boo'd will be
very grateful for the basket of
goodies, and yes I'm sure Allie loved doing this.
Love ya,
Mony
The pictures are so cute. Gosh , they areall growing so much. I think Blake looks like Allie. Can't believe I haven't seen him..We need to skype when he's awake and everyone home.
Love your costumes girls....maybe I'll have you make a wig for me!
Conner told me today he is going to go see Allie and Avery. Love you, GG
I look at these everyday, just now noticed..does Allie have her legs crossed or are her shoes on wrong feet?
I noticed this while looking at the pictures too! Didn't even see it the whole time they were out at the trunk or treat......but definitely on the wrong feet! She started to do it tonight too.
Just checking the pics again, can't
get enough. I noticed Allie's shoes the very first time I looked at the blog and was laughing so hard and now when I pull it back up
that is the first thing I go look
at:)
Those baskets look super darn cute!!
Post a Comment