Love his little polo! He's getting big already :(
Wow, he is really changing, and getting so big!! I think he looks like Allie.
Blake, you are growing to fast. Ibet it is Allie talking to him.
Oh, he does look like Allie in these pictures, even a little more like Gma Huber..Blake, you are growing..
What a cutie! He is getting so big. Is he always this happy?
GG forgot to mention, Blake is a handsome little man!
Mom, actually it was Avery!Erin, definitely not! Look at the first picture in the previous post. He is SO NOT happy. ;)
He is such a handsome baby!
Very cute! I mean handsome :) I did not get to see him on skype on Sunday :( WE will have to try again. I think the girls said they saw him though. He looks so grown up in this outfit.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love his little polo! He's getting big already :(
Wow, he is really changing, and getting so big!! I think he looks like Allie.
Blake, you are growing to fast. I
bet it is Allie talking to him.
Oh, he does look like Allie in these pictures, even a little more like Gma Huber..Blake, you are growing..
What a cutie! He is getting so big. Is he always this happy?
GG forgot to mention, Blake is a handsome little man!
Mom, actually it was Avery!
Erin, definitely not! Look at the first picture in the previous post. He is SO NOT happy. ;)
He is such a handsome baby!
Very cute! I mean handsome :) I did not get to see him on skype on Sunday :( WE will have to try again. I think the girls said they saw him though. He looks so grown up in this outfit.
Post a Comment