Sunday, October 2, 2011

Seize the Moments

In an effort to try to be happier I am going to try and do a better job of 'seizing the moments'. I've deleted all of my pictures from Facebook and intend to only use it for my original purpose of signing up (getting the free stuff!). I plan on spending less time on the computer which also means less time on the blog. My main intent on starting up the blog was to keep our family and close friends up to date on us -- so they can feel they are still a part of our lives while we are so far away. Since less than half of our family even views the blog and we very rarely have any friends view the blog (no one leaves comments anyway) then it only makes sense to cut back and use some of that time and effort elsewhere. I will still try to update once every one or two weeks for our family records and for those few that do read and care to know what we are up to.

Now.....I'm off to try to get my kids healthy again.

6 comments:

alice.scanlon said...

I dearly enjoy the pictures, but feel so bad that you are so unhappy. You need to talk someone about this. I love the pictures and the blog and look so forward to seeing things you post, but you do need to do what makes you happy. Hope your feeling better. Love you!!

Unknown said...

I enjoy it Brooke. I know I don't comment every time I visit though. Totally understand wanting to spend less time on the computer. Hope all is well. :)

Bryan and Kim said...

Sis, we are really bad about commenting but really look forward to your posts and pictures but completely understand your decision to do so. Bryan and I will just have to do better with skyping :) We love you all and hope you get better soon!
Love, Buddy and Kim

Craig and Ashley said...

I love reading the blog too!!! :(. Ive posted comments, I will do better!!! I literally check it once a day.

Katrina Senasec said...

Hey Brooke!!

I LOVE reading your blog, I hardly ever leave a comment, I'm sorry, I am really horrible about that!! How are things going with 3? Hope everyone is doing good!! :)

alice.scanlon said...

Like reading it enough I read it three-four times a day. Here I am again....it's enjoyed by others much more than you know!