Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

Or maybe I should say.......I'll miss you 2010, bring on 2011. This is going to be a hard year to top in my books! We've done a lot of fun things. If I had to name ONE most memorable moment of the year I wouldn't be able to do it because there are so many.
{HiGhLiGhTs}
{lOwLiGhTs}
  • Moving to Tejas (the distance from family and leaving some amazing friends is hard)
  • the bike accident
  • my ticket and pending trial :(  (more to come on that once it's all done and over with)
Not too shabby of a year! I can honestly say I'm excited for 2011. Eleven has always been one of my favorite numbers. Derek and I both wore the #11 on our soccer uniforms. Derek is the 11th child in his family. I said earlier 2010 would be hard to top, but I think it could be possible!

{2010 FAVORITE Things}
Brooke
  • Favorite Color: Red
  • Favorite Movie: Toy Story 3
  • Favorite Food: Fajitas
  • Favorite Song: Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  • Best Holiday: Easter (it was the only one with family)
Derek
  • Favorite Color: Blue
  • Favorite Movie: Toy Story 3
  • Favorite Food: Ice Cream
  • Favorite Song: Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Best Holiday: Thanksgiving
Allie
  • Favorite Color: Pink
  • Favorite Movie: Tangled
  • Favorite Food: French Fries
  • Favorite Song: Dynamite - Taio Cruz
  • Best Holiday: Christmas
  • Best Friend: Adeline & Abby
Avery
  • Favorite Color: Pook  aka Pink
  • Favorite Movie: Barbie
  • Favorite Food: Goldfish
  • Favorite Song: Follow The Prophet
  • Best Holiday: Christmas
  • Best Friend: Kaiya
{Resolutions}
For me, it's to lose weight - I know so cliche - and I've been saying all year but it's a priority. Also less time on the computer and more quality time with my children.
For Derek, lose 15 pounds, run a marathon (Ohio in September!), and less t.v.

4 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Sounds like you guys had a great year!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to all of you....

What a great year you had....

I want to hear more about the trial............... lol

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I love all your post and
pics but the toast gave me a good
chuckle this morning....sooo cute!
Love you,
Mom

Nicole and Abe said...

So fun! I love how you wrote things about each person. great idea. I may have to steal it :) I wish we could live by you guys!!