Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cousins and Tangled

Allie and Avery sure miss their cousins! One of our last outings with them was to Brackenridge Park.

Allie and I went to see Tangled today. We both enjoyed it, for the most part. About 1/2 way through Allie started asking if it was almost over. I think it was because she thought something scary with the "witch" was going to happen. It was then that she decided to sit on my lap for the remainder of the movie! Going to this was a lot of fun, just Allie and me. Now I'm looking forward to a playdate for just Avery and I. Derek stayed at home with Avery and they watched Purdue basketball. He trained her to answer yes to the questions, "Do you like basketball?" and "Do you love Purdue?" Oh, back to the movie.....I was reminded why we don't go to the movie theater. We had a $25 gift card and for just Allie and I we used all but $1.25.......that was $5 for each of our tickets and the rest was for a medium popcorn and a large icee for us to split!

She held on to her Rapunzel doll during the entire movie!


No comments: