Occasion: City Tree Lighting (it was the cutest little thing)
Getting a good look at the jolly couple
Avery liked them better from afar!Calmed down a bit when Dad and Mom were near
What did Allie ask for? Ariel dress up outfit........her first visit to Santa this year she asked for a pillow pet.........and a few days later Avery found them in our closet and went and gave it to her!
4 comments:
Oh how absolutely cute... Poor Avery, and Allie doesn't look too sure about the situation. I love the family picture with Santa.
Sure do enjoy these Brooke...
Love, Grandma
That is what Adeline is asking for from santa too! Aw, we miss you guys. Poor little Avery. I feel like thats how my kids always are. Finally Adeline actually likes Santa
Love, love these pics!! Can you send me copies these.
Love you
Mom
Brooke...I forgot to mention the picture of you holding Allie is so cute of you......
Post a Comment