We had such a wonderful Christmas. Not quite the same without family, but with today's technology they were still able to be "here". We got on Skype and my parents, brother, and sister in law all got to watch the girls open presents! Of course I got all emotional as we were opening up the last of our gifts and saying our goodbyes. My Mom made us this super cute Christmas scrapbook! The only thing is, I didn't take a single picture!!! Derek got me a new video camera so I just videotaped the whole time. They will send me pictures from their Christmas and I'll just take some of the girls playing with all of their new toys. And they have ALOT of new toys. They are so spoiled! After they played with most of their toys we went up to the toy room and started sorting through things they would be willing to part with. They just have way too much! They picked out four things........now I just need to convince them to get rid of a couple of their bigger toys (spring horse and easel maybe?)
Anyway, we're grateful for all of our family and friends. We love and miss all of you. Hope you all had a blessed Christmas and we wish you all the best for the upcoming year.
 |
| Christmas Eve dinner @ Cheesecake Factory (yum!) located at the North Star Mall --famous for world's largest boots |
 |
| Avery and her FurReal Frenzies. The rabbit's laugh sounds just like hers! |
 |
| Allie and her very own laptop |
No comments:
Post a Comment