Friday, December 24, 2010

Baking

This year I went a little overboard on the baking.We had a lot of people to make goodies for though!
Sugar cookies, Oatmeal cookies with red and green m&ms, coconut cookies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate peanut butter fudge, peppermint fudge, and chocolate pretzels.
I also made these yummy chocolate covered pretzels for my class! They must have been a hit because I ran into one of the Mom's the next day and she said her daughter talked nonstop about them.
Now, this doesn't have anything to do with Christmas baking.........but I've come to realize that the girls really love helping out in the kitchen. Honestly, at their age most of the time it's a pain to have them "help".......but when you have the extra time and/or gear something towards their help then it's fun for everyone. The girls and I made pizza bites the other night........
I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but they looked good. They must have tasted good too because we made 20 pizza bites and every one was eaten!

1 comment:

Nicole and Abe said...

Your baking looks so good. Makes me hungry!! The peppermint fudge looks SO good!! I love your lights on your house. Have a Merry Christmas!!