Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Allie had her first day of Pre-School today. She was sooo excited for it! On the drive to school Avery fell asleep and so Allie wanted to wake her up when we got there so she could say goodbye. We decided to go ahead and let her sleep. As soon as we got in the school Allie wanted to go straight to her classroom. She had to wait for her teacher to come and get her though. As soon as she saw Miss Bellah she was so excited. When Miss Bellah told the kids to line up to get ready to go to the classroom Allie ran over and never looked back!! I thought I might cry, but I didn't. I was sad that she didn't seem to be care that she was leaving me though!
Avery slept until we got back home and the first thing she said was, "Sissy?" Awww, she really missed her sister and she asked where she was several times.
special sandwich for a special girl!
After I picked Allie up she talked about a couple of friends she made (one little girl, Penelope, has already invited her over to her house, lol!) but for the most part she didn't really remember what she did besides color a picture of an apple, eat lunch and play on the playground.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she had fun!! I can't believe she was so excited about going to school. Tell her Uncle Buddy and Aunt Kim say hi! Love you guys -- see you in a month!

Katrina Senasec said...

Aww she is getting so big! I love that Avery was asking for her sister!! It's so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad she was excited about going. That is so much better than not wanting to go. Mommie was probably more nervous than Allie..

Avery was lonesome I'm sure, but now you two can have some special time

Love you, GG

Anonymous said...

Allie, I just can't believe you are
going to school! You and your sister look so cute!
Love, Mony

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who looks st the pictures the most, mony or GG. I just know I sure enjoy them.The girls look bigger every time I chech them out...You know, always looking for new ones.

Love you, GG