I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. I, personally, think both of our girls look like me. When Allie was born everyone said she looked just like me, but now most people say she looks like her Daddy. The opposite goes for Avery. When she was born, she looked like her Daddy and now most people say she looks like me.
I used the look-alike meter from heritage.com to see what our results would be. The pictures I used of Derek and I with the girls are when we are at the same age as the girls are now. I was surprised with the results! I changed Avery's picture 3 times to try and get the results changed...only to find the percentage of her looking like her Dad go from 3% to 4% to 42%!
2 comments:
Brooke, this is really cool.
Weird how I think just the opposite
Mom
Now Boogie....who knows more than grandparents who the grand kiddy's
look like......lol
Post a Comment