Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sea World.....Again

We've got to get as much use of our passes as we can....in a few weeks it's only going to be open on the weekends. We spent 4 hours there today! It actually went by really fast. We got to see a lot more of the park this time.
 The girls and I rode one of the kiddie rides.
yes, this was the first thing we did....look how hot she is already!
Then we went on to see the sea lions

After that it was definitely time to hit up the water park!

Lil Gator Pool
I later convinced them to try something else in the water park. We went to the lazy river. It's probably one of the best lazy rivers I've ever been on! It was more of a workout for me though...carrying Avery and trying to keep up with Allie. After 3 laps my legs felt like jello!

We managed to get in 2 shows this visit.
The Cannery Row Caper
Cool Vibrations
One last stop to see the flamingos
Don't let this fool you........this was at the beginning of the day. By the end, Avery was SO ready to be out of there. She fell asleep before I even left the parking lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little girls!!!

Love you, G/G

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, wish we were there to help
with the girls and enjoy Sea World.
Something I want to see next time.
Miss you, Mom