- working on projects (don't have pics of anything completed though because we seem to do things halfway and then move on to something else)
- watching PURDUE basketball. Love it!
- Ave went to the dr again for her toenail --- now we have to go to a specialist next week.
- The girls have their first dentist appointments on Friday!
- We've been going to Dickey's BBQ every Monday night for $1 sandwiches. We weren't big fans of the bbq down here until we found this place (thanks to their awesome promotion). They even have free soft serve ice cream!
The girls continue to be as cute as ever and the best of friends.......
They like it when we work on projects outside. Yes, it has been a little chilly here. Well, at least the last two weeks. It's gorgeous out today.
2 comments:
They are adorable sitting in the car.....
GG
I like the picture at the top of your blog. It must be new. I don't think I have seen it before. Maybe I have and I am just losing my mind. It is a great family photo. I can't believe how much the girls have grown!
Post a Comment