On Thursday, December 30th we took the kids to Six Flags. Derek's sister, Natalie, had given us some tickets back in July and they expired the 31st........I really wanted to use them this summer so we could take advantage of the waterpark but Derek insisted on us saving them for while TAKK was here so we could all go. Well, we never went and we figured we'd pretty much have the place to ourselves so I wasn't as bummed about not using them earlier. To our surprise the place was PACKED. Only one roller coaster (besides the kiddie one) was running and so everyone was going to the kiddie/family rides. We were there 4 hours and rode 7 rides. I guess that's not too bad for a theme park. Maybe the Kiddie Park has just spoiled us!
 |
| Avery and I got kicked off of this one. They said she was too small. It was so sad. She didn't understand why she couldn't ride. |
 |
| Allie looks so tall and grown up in this one. |
 |
| Allie is the only happy camper on this ride. I felt so bad for Avery! She looked like she was going to get sick the whole time. She did throw up on the way home and I really think it was because of this ride. |
 |
| Allie's first rollercoaster ride and she LOVED it! |
1 comment:
What a fun time....poor Avery, I know just how she felt about ride. Going in circles makes you "puke".
Do love these pictures Brooke.
Back to the video New Year toast...It was sooo cute
Love you
Grandma
Post a Comment