We got a new vehicle! Well, at least "new" to us. In fact, it's the same year as our van was ('05) and the same color but only 29k miles. Definitely not quite as much room in the Explorer (even with the 3rd row) as there was in the Freestar but our van was only getting 12 miles per gallon for some reason. Anyway, I think the girls are more excited about the new car more than we are. The other day Avery was sitting in there and I went to get her out and she said, "I liikkeee it!" I was like, "Like what?" Her eyes got all big and she said "CAR". And Monday when Allie went back to school the teachers asked everyone what they got for Christmas and the first thing Allie told them was a new car! Too funny!
2 comments:
I even like your car photo, but the
girls needed to be in it....lol
GG
I like it!! That sucks that your van was only getting 12 miles per gallon. Funny how kids get so excited about cars. When I got my new car Adeline never wanted Abe to drive it and was mad if we drove the "white car"...
Post a Comment