Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello Kitty Party

Avery had her Hello Kitty birthday party today. We just invited a few friends along with their siblings. It actually turned out to be a long day. She couldn't hold her eyes open any longer and fell asleep at 5. It's now 7 and I'm exhausted as well. Hopefully she's out for the night because I think I could go to sleep now!



The invite:


The Setup:

Pretty much all of the balloons were flat by the time the guests arrived.
Avery colored a picture for decoration
Ate lunch of some of Avery's favorite things: sub sandwiches, cucumbers, watermelon, grapes, pretzels, goldfish, popcorn, Capri Sun

Then opened gifts

Then we were off to the pool to swim and play


After an hour and a half of swimming we came back to the house for cake and ice cream


Singing "Happy Birthday"



4 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

cute party! Happy Birthday Avery! Fun how you have a 35 week picture with each kid. You are way better than me. I only took pictures with Adeline and I don't even know where those are! Can't wait to see cute little baby boy! Do you have a name yet?

alice.scanlon said...

She was still bashful after her trial run at G G's..she looks so much like Allie in a couple of the pictures.

Yes, do we have a name for brother yet ?

TerriV said...

Oh, Avery, it looks like you had a
great birthday party. I like all
the Hello Kitty stuff. Did you get
embarassed when they sang to you?

TerriV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.