Friday, August 12, 2011

36 Week Appointment

Well, I've dropped.......obvious. I also had the dr check my cervix for dilation and I am 1 cm dilated!! I couldn't tell if she was surprised by that or not. I know I wasn't surprised in the least bit b/c I've been having some contractions......not regular but still having them. The biggest news is that I have to find a new doctor. And quickly, at that. So, my c-section was scheduled for 6 September and the base hospital is closing it's doors on 2 September (or around there). Definitely won't be open on the 6th though. I'm being transferred out to a civilian hospital of my choice and being seen by a civilian doctor. This is actually what I wanted all along, but happening now is kind of stressful. We just need to get this all taken care of soon because I really feel like Mr Blake Emerson will be making his grand appearance before we get into September!

1 comment:

alice.scanlon said...

Mr. Blake Emerson, you wait till your mommy finds a doctor !!

Good name Brooke


Are you excited girls ?