The girls had their 3 year and 5 year check ups yesterday after school. Allie went first and she was such a good girl. She seemed so big and grown up answering the doctor's questions and doing everything she was asked. Everything looks good and she's a healthy little girl!
Avery went next. I think the doctor and I had both hoped that Avery would be okay with everything with Allie going first. Wrong! It didn't help that Allie told her that she would probably be getting shots. So she was terrified of the that the whole time. From what the doctor was able to examine Avery looks healthy too! We talked about her bloody noses and I guess it's pretty common here with it being so dry, so she's not worried about it. She suggested rubbing a little bit of vasoline in her nose before bed and if she still gets them after that then it could be allergy related. And.....she did end up getting one shot. She has to get 4 next year though!
Derek just emailed me......he's in Virginia and felt his first ever EARTHQUAKE. It was a 5.9, he's about 80 miles from the epicenter though and is okay. Crazy though! I've never felt one before.
1 comment:
Glad to hear your good news girls !!
Certaintly good to hear that Derek just felt the quake.
Post a Comment