I had my dr. appointment yesterday. Everything looks good. Weird, because something has always been wrong with my other pregnancies. But EVERYTHING is normal!! I wouldn't be considered high risk if it wasn't for the fact that I'm going to have a c-section. At 32 weeks we will go ahead and schedule the section, which will be around 39 weeks.....so September 4th. My birthday is on the 2nd so I think I will see if we can just do it on my b-day so baby and I can share that special day!! I also got the approval to have my abdominal muscles stitched back together.....as long as there are no complications, of course. I'm super excited about that!!! Baby's heartbeat was 147. I can schedule the ultrasound anytime now within the next 5 weeks. Yay! Can't wait to find out what we're having.
Random pics
 |
| We did some yard work this weekend. Trimmed some of our rose bushes!!! |
 |
Waiting for Daddy to get out of work. This was their favorite plane so we had to take a pic.
Funny conversation I overheard yesterday while we were in the car -- really, more of a conversation turned argument. I missed some of it but the girls were talking about being a big sister / big helper for their new baby. This is where I started to tune them out because a song I liked came on the radio. :) Anyway, next thing I know they are yelling at each other and Avery says "You're fired!!" Then Allie, "No, you're fired!" and back and forth. I couldn't help but laugh. I asked them what was going on and Allie said that Avery said she was going to be the only big sister / helper for the new baby. I guess Allie tried to tell her they both were and that's when Avery told her she was fired. LOL! |
3 comments:
Your roses are beautiful! I bet you
were ready for Derek to be home after being gone for the week. Glad
everything looked good at the doc
appt. Can't wait for the ultra sound!
Love ya, Mom
Love your roses....great, all is well.....sisters, that is what they do best, try to be the biggest sister..lol
i love the "you're fired" talk. that's pretty funny. glad to hear the pregnancy is doing well! (hopefully that means you are not as sick now)
Post a Comment