Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Bunny Visit & Egg Hunt

Saturday we made a trip to the Bass Pro Shops to visit the Easter Bunny and participate in their Easter Egg Hunt. (I don't know why all of my pictures are looking blurry lately). The girls had fun. It was a little frustrating at first because we couldn't find any eggs. When we got there they had already started. We finally found 4 eggs after about 20 minutes of searching, but in order to get their treats they each had to find 5 eggs. At that point we decided to split up. Allie and I found the jackpot........they had just put out new eggs. We grabbed 6 in case Daddy & Avery couldn't find anymore. In the end, everyone was happy. :0)


It was so bright outside.......they were having a hard time looking at the camera

Before we went to see the Easter Bunny we went to the "Taste" at Sam's Club. Our plan was to fill up on the samples and that would be our lunch. Close, but didn't quite work. The girls LOVE eating at Sam's.......they really like their pizza.

Cute Quotes Recently:
We have 2 little basketball hoops for the girls. One has a white backboard and the other has a dirty gray backboard. Allie asked me which one matched her skin and I jokingly said the gray one. She said "No, my skin is white like the white backboard. Avery's is white like this one, yours is white like this one.....but Daddy's is dark like the gray one"  ??????

I know Avery said something really cute too, but I can't think of it right now. She does say "Okay, okay, okay" whenever we ask her to do something. She really exaggerates it and says it like she's giving in. Pretty cute.

1 comment: