This week has been awful with Avery and her little tantrums. In part, I think it is because she has been going to bed late. We're all still so off with the time change and with it still being light outside when it's bedtime. For some reason she has been refusing naps and she is still getting up super early so I don't know what the deal is. We've dealt with her pulling Allie's hair, biting Allie, coloring inside the dishwasher, calling 911, getting into the candy and eating it without asking and then throwing the wrappers in the toilet, and just not listening to Mom. I've had a headache every day this week from all of this stress she is causing me!! Okay, I shouldn't say everyday.....Monday she was good.......because she was sick and didn't want to do anything. I'm not sure what I should to do get her to stop acting this way. We do time outs and they obviously aren't working. I think I will try to do more structured activities with her now that I'm feeling better. Hopefully that will work.
Monday we were able to hang out with our friend, Abe. He was in town for work so we spent the evening with him out to dinner and watching Derek's softball game. Allie really enjoyed playing with Adeline's Daddy!
Allie demands to dress herself everyday. I finally caved and let her dress herself every other day. On the days where I pick what she wears we are 100% guaranteed to get a little whining that, "I don't like it. It's ugly." And then, of course, on those days that Allie gets to pick what she wears Avery thinks she gets to as well........
1 comment:
I can relate about the tantrums! We finally started a reward chart for Paige with stickers and a treasure chest! We just started it on Tuesday, we'll see how it goes. They wear you out for sure when they aren't behaving the best!!
Post a Comment