Yesterday was Allie's 100th day of school! For a home project the kids had to decorate a t-shirt with 100 objects on it. I let Allie do it all herself. She chose to put on those foam stickers. I gave her the idea to add some googly eyes to the frogs and ducks.........she loved that. As soon as we put the shirt on the stickers started falling off. I think by the time she got home there were probably only 20 stickers left! Poor Scobee janitor! I asked Allie what all of the other kids did and she said the same thing that she did.....but theirs didn't fall off. {I Felt bad that they were falling off and so before we headed to school I grabbed a box of paper clips and started cliping them together in groups of 25. I also grabbed some safety pins and another t-shirt. I didn't have time to pin them to the shirt b/c we were running late so I just told Allie to ask her teacher to help her. She said her teacher said they didn't have time for that! I didn't feel too bad about the stickers being all over the classroom after that.}

Avery saw a podiatrist today for the ridge on her toenail that always seems to get some sort of fungus underneath it. He seems to think that we should file that nail down and gave us a prescription nail polish of sorts to stop the fungal growth. Her pediatrition had said to let the nail grow out.........I guess it's best to go with what the podiatrist says for now.........
Allie went and played with her friend Ethan again on Monday after school. I think it's kind of funny that one of her best friends is a boy! I'm sure that will all change in a few years.
 |
| and just a random picture of the girls showing their Purdue spirit. Even though Allie was not a happy camper to be wearing this outfit and repeatedly said she hates Purdue. :-) |
2 comments:
Avery seems to change so much, looks so grown up in photo..Why does
Allie hate purdue ? cute shirt Allie...".
I think she just says it when she's frustrated...maybe that when a game is on we pay more attention to it than her? Or maybe b/c we always tell her to say "go Purdue". Who knows? Probably, too, just that she loves to pick out her own outfits and we were so stoked for the Ohio State game we were all wearing Purdue. Too bad it wasn't a good outcome. When Allie got home from school she loved her outfit......she got lots of cute cheerleader comments!
Post a Comment