Well, Derek got the job as Aide de Camp to the General. I have mixed feelings about it, but know it's the best for him if he's going to make the Air Force a career. Derek is very honored and a little nervous but also excited. I'm very proud of him too and I know a lot of our family is proud of him as well. He starts in March so he'll be taking some time off here soon to work on his SOS stuff. It's going to be tough on me these first few months but I know I'll figure something out. We have some good neighbors and Allie has made some good friends and they are all willing to help out if I need it.
3 comments:
Congrats to Derek!! That is so funny on your last post how little snow you got and that everything was shut down. Too funny! Sorry I didn't call you back today... it was crazy. I will call you in the next couple of days. I totally understand you not being able to come :( We will have to do a trip another time!
I'm going to be SO jealous when you post pics of your trip, Nicole!
Work on SOS...LOL. He didn't mention anything about being an Aide. Congrats? Condolences? :-)
Post a Comment