Allie was invited to another classmate's birthday party. This one was at Pump It Up and the girls had so much fun!!! I was pretty impressed with Avery. She was tentative at first and had Derek climb the slides with her but by the end of the party she was doing it all by herself.....inluding climbing through the obstacle course with the super steep ladder!
 |
The Party Goers minus the birthday boy
|
Allie and Avery like dressing up and putting on little dances for us. I love it when they play nicely together (which hasn't been much the past week). They also like putting on little birthday parties for their babies.
4 comments:
Girls, I just love the dress up
pic! I really like it when we
skype and you dress up and dance!
Love you and see you in a few weeks.
Mony
Love Avery's costume/outfit!!
Oh how cute girls. When you visit in June we will have some dress up parties...Your party looks like so much fun.
love you...GG
Soooo adorable!!! :)
Post a Comment