Our phone started ringing this morning at 6:00 and didn't stop until about 7:30.......most of them were due to Derek's work and the whole recall roster thing. Of course, no one was answering their phones so he called most of the people and they all had to call back saying they got the message............that they didn't have to be at work until noon! There were also 2 calls on each of our phones from the school telling us that school is canceled! It was quite the humorous morning......all of this for a light dusting of snow (and I guess there was a little ice).
The funniest thing though was yesterday when Allie told me her teachers told her it was going to snow. I laughed and said, "It's not going to snow!" She said, "Yes, it is! My teachers told me." I was just like okay, whatever.
Then this morning when she woke up the first thing she said was that she needed to get something for show and tell for school. Derek said, "You don't have school today." Her face lit up and she ran to the window, looked out and shouted, "I WAS RIGHT!!" Then Avery said, "I wanna play in it!" Love.these.girls.
| Avery was in awe of the snow. I didn't even think about her not remembering it last year! |
3 comments:
update: work is canceled now!
Hi girls!!!
Have fun in the snow...
Cute picture.....
Cool pic with their names! This may be their only chance to pose like that while you live in Texas!
Post a Comment