Monday, November 24, 2008

Family Pictures








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, the picture's are darling. Funny, I have checked your blog several times today thinking I might see something new....What a sweet surprise this time....

Love ya, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Brooke,
What a surprise!! They are great
pics. Can't wait to get them so
I can put them on the wall.
Love,
Mom

Tami H. said...

your family pictures turned out great!!! Brooke you look beautiful in these pics and of course the girls are adorable. I love the drawing picture.

Katrina Senasec said...

The pictures are so good!! The girls are beautiful.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Trent, Katrina and Paige

Anonymous said...

Boogie

Your picture's look so pretty on the Christmas border....Keep looking for some new ones..

Love ya, Grandma/GG

Katrina Senasec said...

The pictures are sooo adorable! Are you going to be in Lafayette for Christmas? If so, we really need to get together, we would love to see the girls! And you and Derek too! :)