Just a little bit about what is going on with us in the past couple of weeks - I chose hodge podge for the title because it's been in the subject line of our family emails for the week and that's all I could think of!!
- The girls and I are all feeling better, but still have a little cough
- Avery went to the Dr yesterday to be seen for her cold in her eye and to get nasal drops
- Allie goes to the Dr next Thursday to check on her ears (she says they don't hurt anymore), but she has been complaining of her belly hurting
- Derek bought a boat....it's really nice....thankfully our Christmas shopping is pretty much done.......it's big and so we're going to be ghetto and keep it in our driveway (he's picking it up tonight)
- Allie has been doing a pretty good job of going potty like a big girl (she had a bad couple of days this week, but is back on track today)
- Avery LOVES to play with the giraffes on her bouncy seat and gets soooo excited
- My cousin, Christen, had her baby girl on October 15th......JENNA PAIGE
- My cousin, Ashley, had her baby boy yesterday, November 6th.......CONNER BROOKS
That's all I can think of for now! Here's some pics, Enjoy.
2 comments:
So glad you are all feeling better!
Can't wait to see you all again.
I knew Derek couldn't let the winter go by without having a new
boat.
Love ya, Mom
Boogie, I only check my emails your blog once a month if I'm lucky. Doogie is crack-in me up on the phone conversations with M&P. Can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving!!!!
Post a Comment