Monday, November 17, 2008

Avery ~ 3 Months

Avery is already 3 months old!!! She is such a happy little girl. She loves to coo and has a smile that makes your heart melt. She holds her head up really well and I find her trying to lift it up to see what's going on all the time while she's laying down. I've caught her watching tv a few times....guess it's time to break out the Baby Einstein dvds! She still has the tiniest little feet and hands, just like Allie did......but tons of cute rolls on her thighs and wrists. She loves baths, sleeping on her tummy, watching her big sister, rattles and she's even starting to enjoy her tummy time a little bit more (looks at things like her fist or the fish on her mat). I have a video of her in her boucner that won't load so I'll try it again later.......along with a couple pics of her rolls!

2 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

That's crazy she is already 3 months. That 3 months went fast! She is so cute and looks just like Allie!! See you tonight!

Tami H. said...

Wow, she is catching up to Kaiya fast! When your 3 mos and 4 mos , the difference doesn't seem as big as 2 mos and 1 mos. Very Cute PICS!