Monday, November 3, 2008

TRICK -OR- TREAT

Thursday night was Beggar's Night (trick or treating) here in Xenia. We were so thankful to have such a beautiful night for it! Allie seemed a little more excited to go out this year.......she knew she would be getting some candy! There were several houses in the neighborhood that were really decorated and Derek said she got really scared at one house, saying "That scary." I stayed at home with Avery to pass out candy but no one was coming to our door. So I got the stroller out and we went looking for Derek and Allie but we never found them. I figured out why no one was coming to our house though....we're the 2nd house into the neighborhood and so all of the kids were coming from the other direction and then they would stop at the house next to ours and hit the culdesac and then turn around to go on the other side of the street. Besides that, everyone that was passing out candy was sitting outside.




Friday my Mom and Grandma came to visit for the weekend. It was also my Mom's birthday so we took her out to eat. Allie, Avery and I have all been sick for the past week so I hope they don't get what we have! We actually took Allie to the ER on Saturday night because she was coughing so bad and complaining that her ears were hurting. She has a double ear infection. Poor girl! I probably should have just been seen while I was there, but felt bad about it since I didn't think it was an emergency. I didn't have a voice yesterday and I barely have one today. Avery is just really congested. We went in the bathroom this morning with the hot water running and after about 5 minutes she sneezed out some of the junk. Hopefully we will all get over this soon. So far it's been 10 days!!!

No comments: