Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Babies!!!!

This past weekend the girls and I went to Lafayette to see the two newest additions to the family. It was great fun and the babies are all sooooo cute!!

Avery Elizabeth

Conner Brooks

Jenna Paige

Jenna, Conner, Avery

Conner - 1 week; Jenna - 1 month; Avery - 3 months

GG w/ 3 newest great grandkids

cousins

Morgan, Mason, Allie, Trenton

Allie and the Boys

The Grandma Bracelet


There is a story behind this video. My Aunt Sandy got Avery's sock stuck on her bracelet and couldn't get it off. So she came up with a new bracelet, called the Grandma Bracelet, where you always have a baby bootie attached to you when in need!! As we were shooting the commercial for it.......the bootie came off!


This trip was so unexpected and that seems to always make things that much more fun. Uncle Bryan and Aunt Kim were even in town and Allie spent most of the day with Bryan on Saturday....just the two of them (and Bella & Gage). I think Allie really enjoyed her time with Buddy and even taught him how to change a diaper! GG spent most of the day with Avery. Avery was in such a good mood that day too! Papa worked and then Mony, Kim and I scrapbooked from 8am until 8pm! I know, I'm crazy......I was ready to leave as soon as I got there, but toughed it out and stayed the whole time since I haven't had time to do any of it since having Allie. I'm still nowhere close to being done, but I'm just going to do their birth to 1 year books and then go month by month from there. The weekend was just so much fun and I can't wait to see everyone again in about a week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, you are on top of things!
Love all the pics. You are right
it was a fun weekend. Can't wait
until thanksgiving.
Love ya, mom