It's been a few days since I've updated this. There really isn't a lot of interesting things that have been going on here. We did go to Lafayette for the weekend. It went by so fast. Allie loved seeing Mony and Papa, Uncle Buddy & Aunt Kim and GG. She was crying for them on the ride home! I will have to say that it is nice being an hour closer to family than we were previously when we were at Scott AFB. Just taking the hour off of the drive makes it seem sooo much faster, plus it's nice being in the same time zone.
I had a doctors appointment today. I'm measuring 27 weeks! Things seem to be getting closer now that I'm almost to 30 weeks and I'm to the point where I go the doctor every 2 weeks now. Exciting!! I really can't wait to meet this little one. We've started to narrow down our girl name possibilities some (we're down to 3). It's hard to get it down to just one though! Don't even ask about middle names because we're definitely not there yet (except for with our boy names)!
Allie is growing up on us. She's starting to put sentences together.....saying things like "Mommy, I hot." or "Mommy, I want out." Those were the most recent anyway. It's so fun watching her use her imagination. We brought a play kitchen home with us from Grandma and Grandpa's and she plays with it for hours. She also plays with her baby dolls non stop.......feeding them, putting them night night, clipping their nails etc.
Anyway, that's it for now.
1 comment:
I'm sorry i missed you guys! I didn't know you were here. Every child needs a play kitchen, I loved playing with mine.
Post a Comment