We wish we could have been with both of you!
Saturday Derek got to have a boy's day out on the lake (a great Father's day gift, huh!) He did have a lot of fun and is looking forward to another one. Sunday we relaxed, went to church and had one of Derek's friends from Scott AFB over for dinner. He's here to get his eyes fixed and was without his family for Father's Day so he spent the day with us. Later this afternoon we're off to Indianapolis......for a craigslist purchase!! Go Figure! Yes, I think we're addicted to craigslist. Hopefully everything will work out with this trip. We're getting a pool table. So since that's half way to Lafayette then my Mom and Dad are meeting us there so that Allie and I can go back with them for the week. This way we can get ready for her birthday party on Saturday!
I also want to say CONGRATS to those in our family who have recently graduated.......sorry we missed your ceremonies and parties......we were thinking about you and wish you the best in what lies ahead!!! {Congrats to: Jessie, Amanda, Dallin, Jordan, Alicia, Laura and Rich}
1 comment:
We are impressed by your craigslist ambitousness! Of course, we can't travel far to pursue craigslist interests due to lack of a truck ( I guess we do have a trailer now), but we definitely don't have room for more stuff.
you inspired me to start a blog so here is the address if you want to check it out
taktimes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment