Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's Cooking........WEDNESDAY

Ok, I know I missed last Wednesday. I lost track of the days with Memorial Day Weekend and everything! Plus, we ended up just going out to eat that night. We went to The Submarine House. Highly recommended if you're ever in the area!!!

Tonight we had Cashew Chicken Stir Fry..........it wasn't all that great so I'm not going to mess with posting the recipe. Instead I'll post a summertime drink that we had over Memorial Day weekend. It's a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.

Ingredients
20 oz of Lemonade Flavored Drink
1/2c. Water
3c. Ice Cubes
1c. Frozen Strawberries

Directions
1. Mix in Blender!!


As far as other things that we've been up to.......not a whole lot. We're having some strong storms here. Yesterday Allie and I braved the rain and went to a "Bundles For Babies" class. It's sponsered by the Air Force Aid Society and it is a class that informs parents to be on issues like Shaken Baby Syndrome, Sids etc. It also fills you in on all of the info you need as far as getting your baby registered with insurance, daycare options in the area and that kind of stuff. It's a really informative class.......especially for first time parents. They also give you "bundles" of baby things! Anyway, today we've just lounged around the house. Hopefully the rain will go away and we can have a more exciting weekend!!

No comments: