Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Baby News
I went to the doctor on Monday (3rd time since we've been here and the 3rd doctor I've seen, plus my next visit is yet ANOTHER doctor). I guess this way I'll at least know who ever delivers this baby! I really liked this last doctor I saw though. She was really nice and made me feel less nervous (I always get that way in the doctor's office). Anyway, she asked me what we were having and I told her about our ultrasound experience. She said she would see if she could fit me in real quick for an ultrasound! I said, "That would be awesome!" A few minutes later she came in and started. Right away she said, "It's a girl!" Then all of a sudden we both looked at each other like we saw "something." So then she says, "Okay, I thought I may have just caught a glimspe of "something" but I'm not sure." She went on to say, "I'm a little gun shy because the last couple I told that they were having a girl, they had a boy!" I'm not sure if that "something" was the umbilical cord or not....I hadn't even thought of that until Derek told me that was probably what it was. He's dead set on it being a girl because he's not "lucky" enough to have his boy. Anyway, so she proceeded to say then that she couldn't tell us 100% because he/she just wouldn't uncross his/her legs. So, "it's 90% a girl".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This ultrasound seems more up in the air then the last one, since she said what happened to the last couple. thats awesome she did one for you right there on the spot.
We just had a quick one today, and they showed us proof of our baby girl. So now, we are sure.
We love that your initials spell BAD, that is great!
Post a Comment