Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's in the pond?



Yesterday Allie and I went to Cox Arboretum & Garden MetroParks. It was a beautiful day outside so we thought we'd get out and explore a new area and enjoy the day.
Dayton has lots of neat little.....I mean BIG....metroparks scattered throughout the city. This one is mainly just ponds, gardens and some nature trails.....beautiful scenery (perfect for a family photo when our newest addition arrives!)




So, what did we find in the ponds?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww! Allie is getting so big. When are you due again?? Your blog is hard to read on my computer. I'm not sure if it is just our computer or what, but there are white stripes going up and down the entire screen!

Nicole and Abe said...

I found your blog! I love the pictures that you have of Allie. It was fun seeing you guys tonight and we will have to hang out more often!

Tami H. said...

I like the mumu, everyone should have a good mumu for occasions like that.