Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 4 year anniversary!! Derek said this morning that it may be only 4 years, but it feels like 40. It all started back in 2000 after meeting in high school our senior year. Derek came up to me one day in the hallway and asked me out for coffee. I said, "I don't drink coffee." He said, "I don't either....how about some apple juice?" So anyway, the rest is history I guess. I won't embarass Derek with the story of our 2nd date! I'll just say that after that date he got the nickname "Bad Boy" from my family! Looking back we've had a lot of ups and downs......mostly ups. We've traveled all across the country and experienced a lot of fun and exciting things. We have a beautiful daughter that we love more than anything and another precious child on the way. We are greatly blessed and forever thankful for all of the love and support we get from family and friends.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEREK - to another 40 plus years!!!!

2 comments:

Bryan and Kim said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!