Wednesday, May 14, 2008

She's a potty girl

Ok, so Allie went potty today on the big girl potty (sort of). We rewarded her with a sticker and she wanted to sing and dance to celebrate. So we sang "Celebrate Allie, Potty!" and "She's a Potty Girl, Allie's a Potty Girl." This went on for at least 20 minutes........she was so excited!


In other news, I had a good Mother's Day......although I missed my Mommy. I'm glad my brother is still close to keep her company! Allie and Derek got me a sweet card and some pretty flowers. Then Allie came out of nursery at church w/ another flower for me and a picture that she drew.........I loved it!!! She's so sweet.....and she was so excited to give it to me.


Derek's Mom and Dad came for a visit.........they got here Sunday night. It was great to see them and I know they were anxious to see Allie too. Allie sure loved having them here! We were able to take them out to dinner for a belated Mothers Day on Monday after spending the afternoon at the United States Air Force Museum.

No comments: