Thursday, May 15, 2008

What's Cooking.....WEDNESDAY

Today has been a blah day.....raining (and supposed to rain for the next 10 days). Allie wasn't feeling very well and Derek and I were just lazy. So I thought I'd go ahead and start posting what we cook for dinner on Wednesdays and post the recipe. Today we had Stuffed Chicken Rolls, it's a recipe from Kraft.



What you need:
1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing Mix for chicken
2 eggs, lightly beaten
6 small boneless chicken breast halves (I only used 3)
- pound to 1/4 inch thickness
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp. paprika


Directions:
1. Combine stuffing mix and 1 cup water. Let stand for 5 min.
Stir in eggs. Spread mixture over chicken. Roll chicken to enclose mixture.
2. Place chicken rolls, seam down, in 13x9 inch baking dish.
Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken. Sprinkle w/ paprika.
(I put leftover stuffing in with the chicken as well)
3. Bake @ 400 F for 30 min

No comments: