We finally hooked up Blake's booster seat to our chair a couple weeks ago. It's so much easier to feed him this way and he likes it much better. I think he feels like a big boy now. He loves his Puffs.....he gets so excited when I start dumping them on the tray. Then he grabs handfuls and shovels them in his mouth!
Avery and Blake play really well together. Believe it or not, Avery is a big helper for me during the day.
She wanted to be like Mommy! :)
2 comments:
I just cant believe how big blake
is getting. Love the videos, enjoyed your song Allie!!!Blake
will be able to get anywhere he
wants soon. Avery, I'm glad to hear
that you help mommie.
Beautiful song Allie, that was a lot to remember. Blake, you are getting so big and just getting around with that little foot and belly push.....Avery Elizabeth, good for you being such a big helper for mommie.
Be seeing you before too long !
Love ya...GG
,
Post a Comment