I've been delaying this post because I didn't really want to post this not so flattering picture of me. It was a fun time for Allie and I though so I should just get over it and post about it. Allie's kindergarten class does a Mommy Makeover day. It was last Thursday. Basically the kids are supposed to pamper their Moms for an hour. It started out with her showing me everything that she had made at school for me for Mother's Day. Then she asked me what I wanted for breakfast and went and got it and then brought it to me. THEN, the real fun began. She painted my nails......this was a first and a few of my nails looked like the polish was about an inch thick. Obviously I'm exaggerating, but now I know this is something we can practice. She also put lotion on me, did my make-up and hair. I didn't bring a lot of make-up on purpose! She actually did really well with my lipstick though.
Here we are in action:
That necklace I'm wearing was a gift from Allie!
Trying to decide which book to read to me
2 comments:
Allie is growing up, looking like a young lady instead of a little girl.....
Oh Allie, I bet you had a good time
with Mom. You did a good job on the
hair and makeup!
Post a Comment