My kids and husband spoiled me this year. It was more like a Mother's weekend and by far more relaxed than
last year. It started out Friday night by having dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Tiago's. Saturday Derek suggested going to Sam's to grab a few things. We ate dinner there as soon as we got there (it's good and cheap). Then he took me over to the phones and I could pick out whatever phone I wanted....except for an iPhone. He's not a fan of Apple. I got the Galaxy II......and it will probably take me a while to figure it out since it's my first smartphone! I love it though.
Sunday morning Allie woke up and found me and with a big smile on her face said, "Happy Mother's Day". Then Avery followed. When Derek got up he asked me what I wanted for breakfast and then made me scrambled eggs. (He does make me breakfast just about every Sunday though) Then I was showered with pictures from the girls......
 |
| The girls posing with some art that Allie and Derek had framed and a card from each of the girls |
 |
| Avery's artwork |
 |
| Allie made me some flowers with chores |
 |
| Allie made this on the computer |
 |
| my self portrait by Allie |
2 comments:
How very , very sweet. Happy to hear you had such a wonderful mother's day. Nothing warms the heart like the special cards your young kids make for you. Great job Allie and Avery.G/G
What an awesome Mother's Day you
had!!!! The art work is just
beautiful.see ya soon
Post a Comment