What an unforgettable Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mudder's Day!
Aww, my kids are the absolute best! I don't know how many times I've heard the phrase "Happy Mudder's Day Mom!" today. They are so, so sweet. Allie planted a flower for me in a little flower pot and we are enjoying watching it grow. She was so excited about it she couldn't wait to give it to me -- she gave it to me Friday. She also made me a really cute card. Derek and the girls also got me a card from the store that is super sweet and a nice flag to put out front in our yard. They had intended on making me breakfast this morning but that didn't happen............around 7:45 this morning Avery was running from Allie because she had her lipgloss. Avery tripped over one of our large pillows that was on the floor and smacked her head right onto the corner of our nightstand. As soon as I picked her up I was covered in blood and it was already caked in her hair and running down into her eyes. We grabbed some gauze and took off for the ER. Of course we were there forever and they decided that she didn't need stitches -- and just glued the cut back together. Pictures below (warning they are kind of graphic).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Avery, that looks like it hurt.
I bet you are going to have a black
eye. You are right Brooke, you will always remember this mothers
day. Love you all.
Oh no!! Skin glue is the best!! Luckily that was all it needed. Can't wait to see everyone!!!
Post a Comment