Monday, May 2, 2011

The Great Baby Name Debate

I don't know why Derek and I always have such a hard time coming to an agreement on names for our children! Here we are again........not agreeing on anything. Here is a list of names that either I like, he likes, Allie likes or we both/all sort of like. Feel free to comment on your thoughts, likes, dislikes, etc!! Middle name will more than likely be Brooks or James :0)

  • Aiden
  • Blake
  • Brayden
  • Emerson
  • Hudson
  • Layton
  • Owen
  • Reed
  • Will
  • Wyatt

 As far as the girls names, for any of you that were curious, that we liked -- I was set on Hayden and Derek actually liked this name too. I also really liked Presley and Camryn, but Derek didn't like those at all. I mentioned Allie coming up with an "A" name a while back. That was Alaina. I hear it a lot now, but she heard it in one of her Barbie movies or something (which is also how she came up with the boy name that she likes).

2 comments:

Craig and Ashley said...

I vote Emerson!!

TerriV said...

OMG, can't believe that Ashley said
Emerson. Owen or Emerson are my favs.