We knew we wanted to make a sweet treat for Allie's teachers today, but we weren't sure what. I found a cute idea here while searching the web on Sunday. Brooke, of The Crafting Chicks, made it sound a lot easier to do than it actually was. I had such a hard time making these! My Oreo's kept falling apart or coming off of the toothpick so mine don't look nearly as good as hers.......but I did it, and they taste good.
3 comments:
Good job Brooke, really cute!!
Brooke- you are so creative!! Love all the gifts!! I'm sure the teachers did too!!
those jars are cute. I had no idea you updated your blog! I kept checking google reader and only saw the birdie talk post - anyway, love the new picture on the top of your blog! You guys have been up to a lot!
Post a Comment